Very Vegetable Risotto
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Mushroom Risotto Entree
- 2 cups portabella mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp. vegetable broth
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Optional: salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1. Saute the mushrooms, garlic, onion, and vegetable broth 8-10 minutes in pan in non-stick cooking spray on low heat.
- 2. Microwave peas, carrots, and entree until warm.
- 3. Combine all vegetables and entree.
- 4. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.