Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Five-Bean Casserole Entree
- 2 cups frozen spinach (thawed)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion*
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 1/2 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1. Mix together all the ingredients.
- 2. Heat in microwave 4-5 minutes.
- 3. *If desired, onions can be microwaved for 1 minute.