Super Spinach Lasagna
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Lasagna with Meat Sauce Entree
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup fresh or canned mushrooms
- 1. Cook and drain spinach according to package directions.
- 2. Squeeze excess water from spinach.
- 3. Layer spinach, tomatoes (reserving ¼ cup), mushrooms, and entree (if using fresh mushrooms, first saute in pan with non-stick cooking spray).
- 4. Microwave 2-3 minutes until heated.
- 5. Top with remaining tomatoes.