Southwestern Beef Stew
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Vegetable Stew with Beef Entree
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup canned chopped tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1/2 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- Optional: garnish of green onions, fresh cilantro, and low-fat sour cream
- 1. Mix together all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- 2. Pour into an oven-proof dish sprayed with non-stick spray.
- 3. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.