Souped-up Pasta Fagioli
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Pasta Fagioli Entree
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 cup cooked cut green beans
- 1/2 cup cannellini beans
- 1 dash of garlic powder
- Optional: red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1. Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water.
- 2. Place bouillon, entree, green beans, cannellini beans, and garlic powder in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 3. Heat thoroughly.