Simple Summer Barbecue
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Chicken with Barbecue Sauce Entree
- 1 cooked corn on the cob, cut into two pieces
- 1/2 fresh tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp. fat-free Italian dressing
- 1. Cook the entree according to package directions.
- 2. Combine tomato, cucumber, and onion slices.
- 3. Drizzle Italian dressing over cabbage and tomato/cucumber mixture.
- 4. Serve with corn.