Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Vegetable Stew with Beef Entree
- 2 red-skinned potatoes (8 oz. total)
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup broth
- 1 dollop butter substitute (to taste)
- 1 dash salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1. Microwave the potatoes until soft.
- 2. Mash the potatoes with the broth, adding butter substitute, salt, and pepper.
- 3. Set aside.
- 4. Pour the entree into an 8
- 5. Add the corn in one layer on top of the entree.
- 6. Spread the mashed potatoes over the corn.
- 7. Microwave until warm. (For a golden brown top, heat at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.)