Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 6 oz. sweet potato
- 1 ® Savory Chicken Entree
- 1/2 cup chunked pineapples
- 1/2 cup tangerine slices (deseeded)
- 1 Cinnamon
- 1. Peel and cube sweet potato then boil until almost soft.
- 2. Spray oven pan with Pam®.
- 3. Put in oven at 500 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 4. Toss potatoes and add the pineapple chunks and tangerine slices.
- 5. Heat this in oven for an additional 20 minutes.
- 6. Remove from oven and microwave savory chicken entree.
- 7. Dice the chicken into small pieces and mix entire entree with potato and fruit mixture.
- 8. *Feel free to try the recipe using acorn squash or pumpkin instead of sweet potato.