Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Mushroom Risotto Entree
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame (soybeans)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 fresh tomato, sliced
- 2 thin slices ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1. Cook the frozen vegetables for 3 minutes in the microwave.
- 2. Add spinach and the entree.
- 3. Cover and cook for 1-2 minutes more.
- 4. Stir to blend.
- 5. Top with tomato and avocado slices.