Rich and Spicy Potato Stew
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Five-Bean Casserole Entree
- 1 (6 oz.) red or white-skinned potato
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 tbsp. chili powder
- 3 tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- 1 dash of cayenne pepper
- Optional: salt, pepper, and garlic powder (to taste)
- 1. Place potato in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for about 5 minutes (or until soft).
- 2. Cut into chunks.
- 3. In separate bowl, mix the entree, corn, chili powder, and cayenne pepper.
- 4. Heat thoroughly.
- 5. Combine entree mixture with potatoes.
- 6. Stir in the sour cream.