Raspberry Banana Blast
There are endless combinations of shakes with fruits. This is one of our favorites!
- 4 oz. cold water
- 1 scoop ® 120 Vanilla Shake
- 1/2 banana, cut into chunks
- 1 cup frozen raspberries (unsweetened)
- 2 packets non-caloric sweetener (aspartame)
- 1. Pour cold water into a blender
- 2. While blender is on, add shake mix & blend for about 10 seconds.
- 3. Add fruit and sweetener, if needed.
- 4. Add ice cubes one at a time. (Replace the blender cover after adding each ice cube.)
- 5. Blend on highest speed for 30 seconds.
- 6. *For the best flavor, we recommend using ® 120.
- 7. **When using frozen berries, don't add ice. If using fresh berries, add 3 ice cubes to make an extra thick and filling smoothie.