Potato Stew with Beef
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Vegetable Stew with Beef Entree
- 1-2 red potatoes (8 oz. total)
- 1/4 cup broth
- 1 butter substitute to taste
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1. Microwave the potatoes until soft.
- 2. Spread the entree into an 8
- 3. Mash the potatoes with the broth, adding the butter substitute, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 4. Add the corn in one layer atop the entree, then spread the mashed potatoes over the corn.
- 5. Microwave until warm. For a golden brown top, heat at 350 degress for 15-20 minutes.