There are endless combinations of shakes with fruits. This is one of our favorites!
- 1/2 cup peach juice (from can of peaches)
- 1 scoop ® 120 Vanilla Shake
- 1 cup sliced peaches (in their own juice), drained
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 packet noncaloric sweetener (aspartame optional)
- 1. Pour cold water into a blender.
- 2. While blender is on, add shake mix & blend for about 10 seconds.
- 3. Add fruit and sweetener, if needed.
- 4. Add ice cubes one at a time. (Replace the blender cover after adding each ice cube.)
- 5. Blend on highest speed for 30 seconds.
- 6. *For the best flavor, we recommend using ® 120.