Mocha Banana Shake
There are endless combinations of shakes with fruits. This is one of our favorites!
- 1 packet ® Chocolate Shake
- 6 oz. water
- 1 tbsp. instant coffee
- 1 dash vanilla extract
- 1 banana cut into chunks
- 1 or more packets non-caloric sweetener
- 4 or more ice cubes
- 1. Pour water into a blender.
- 2. Begin mixing on lowest speed.
- 3. While blender is on, add shake mix, sweetener, flavorings, and banana.
- 4. Blend for 10 seconds.
- 5. Gradually add ice cubes, one at a time, replacing the blender cover after adding each ice cube.
- 6. Continue blending until smooth.