Mandarin Spinach Salad with Chicken
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Savory Chicken Entree
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/4 cup canned water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup canned Mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tbsp. thinly sliced red onions
- 2 tbsp. low-calorie vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1. Heat the entree for 30 seconds.
- 2. Cut the chicken into diagonal strips.
- 3. Add canned vegetables, oranges, and red onions. Toss gently.
- 4. Add spinach. Toss again.
- 5. Drizzle with salad dressing.