Luau Ginger Chicken
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Savory Chicken Entree
- 2 cups frozen Japanese-style stir-fry vegetables
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1. Heat vegetables according to package directions.
- 2. Open the entree and cut chicken into small pieces.
- 3. Place entree in medium-sized bowl.
- 4. Add remaining ingredients.
- 5. Combine with vegetables.
- 6. Heat thoroughly.