'Hail to the Victors'
Wholegrain Cookies made from cereal with your favorite added flavoring without adding calories.
- 1 packet ® Multigrain Cereal
- 1 packet Vanilla ® 500
- 1 tbsp. sugarfree instant lemon pudding mix
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup club soda (naturally sugarfree)
- 1 tsp. pure powdered egg white (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. lemon extract (optional)
- 1. Mix dry ingredients and blueberries; then, stir in pop all at once.
- 2. Let stand 5 minutes (while you spray baking pan with non-stick baking spray).
- 3. Mixture may seem runny but will thicken on standing.
- 4. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-17 minutes.
- 6. Let cool on baking sheet.
- 7. Store in a tightly closed container.
- 8. Makes approx 6-7 cookies.
- 9. Note: Add enough Club Soda so mixture is moist and light when ready for baking. Don’t let it turn to thick paste. Add more liquid.