Fruity Fizz Shake
There are endless combinations of shakes with fruits. This is one of our favorites!
- 1 packet ® Vanilla Shake
- 1 can (12 oz.) cold Fresca® (diet grapefruit soda)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1. Pour soda into a blender.
- 2. Begin mixing on lowest speed.
- 3. While blender is on, add shake mix and banana.
- 4. Blend for about 10 seconds.
- 5. Gradually add frozen berries, a few at a time, replacing the blender cover each time after adding berries.
- 6. Continue blending until smooth.