Faux Spaghetti and Ravioli
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Cheese and Basil Ravioli Entree
- 1 small spaghetti squash
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Optional: salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1. Cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- 2. Microwave on high 10-12 minutes.
- 3. While squash is cooking, saute the remaining vegetables and garlic in pan in non-stick cooking spray on low heat until tender.
- 4. When squash is done, use a fork to scoop out strands of the squash, and add to the vegetables.
- 5. Continue cooking on low heat for another 2-3 minutes.
- 6. Microwave the entree for 1–1 1/2 minutes.
- 7. Combine entree with the vegetables.