Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Mexican-Style Bean and Beef Enchiladas Entree
- 1 cup canned corn
- 1 cup stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- Optional: salsa, nonfat sour cream and guacamole
- 1. Cut enchiladas into small pieces.
- 2. Place vegetables in a casserole dish.
- 3. Stir until blended.
- 4. Place enchilada pieces on top.
- 5. Heat in microwave, covered, for 2-3 minutes.