Double Chocolate Mousse
What’s not to love about mousse/ice cream that is actually good for you? This sweet treat is extra filling and extra delicious.
- 1 packet ® Chocolate Shake
- 1 1/2 cans (18 oz.) of diet chocolate soda
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free chocolate instant pudding mix
- 8 ice cubes
- 1. Place ice cubes in food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- 2. Blend until ice is crushed.
- 3. Turn off the food processor.
- 4. Scrape down ice.
- 5. Turn the food processor back on.
- 6. Add soda, shake mix, and pudding powder.
- 7. Mix for 3-4 minutes (the longer you mix, the lighter it will become).