Creole Stuffed Pepper
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Chicken Creole Entree
- 1 whole red, green, or yellow bell pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup canned, diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Optional: salsa (to taste)
- 1. Cut the top off the pepper and remove the core and seeds.
- 2. Saute spinach and garlic in pan in non-stick cooking spray for 3-5 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- 3. Combine entree, spinach, garlic and diced tomatoes.
- 4. Fill the pepper with the mixture.
- 5. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes (for a softer pepper, steam first for 5 minutes).