Creamy Pasta Broccoli Bonanza
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Chicken Pasta Parmesan Entree
- 1 ® 500 Chicken Soup
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets
- 1 cup cooked corn
- Optional: Italian seasoning (to taste)
- 1. Prepare soup as a sauce according to directions on the packet.
- 2. Heat entree according to package directions.
- 3. Mix entree and vegetables in a large bowl.
- 4. Stir in sauce and blend well.