Chocolate Root Beer Float
Being on Decision Free doesn’t mean your shakes need to be boring. Here is a great way to change the flavor and still stay “In the Box”.
- 1 can (12 oz.) cold diet root beer soda
- 1 packet ® 500 Chocolate
- 2 ice cubes
- 1. Pour soda into a blender
- 2. Begin Mixing on lowest speed
- 3. While blender is on, add shake mix
- 4. Gradually add the ice cubes one at a time. (Replace the blender cover after adding each ice cube).
- 5. Continue mixing on lowest speed 1 1/2 minutes until ice is thouroughly blended and shake is smooth.
- 6. You may substitute ® 70 Plus, ® 120, or ® 800.