Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss
It is hard to find an easier low-calorie tasty treat than pudding. This fantastic recipe can even be made right in your 70+ envelope!
- 1 packet ® 70 Plus Chocolate Shake
- 1 ® Peanut Butter BeneFit® Bar
- 2 oz. cold water
- 1. Empty packet of shake powder into a small bowl or mug.
- 2. Add water and mix with a spoon until smooth.
- 3. Chop the bar into small pieces.
- 4. Set aside 1/4 of the pieces.
- 5. Fold the bar pieces into the pudding.
- 6. Sprinkle the reserved pieces on top.
- 7. Optional: For a thicker, colder pudding, refrigerate for 10 minutes after mixing.