Chocolate Coconut Shake
Being on Decision Free doesn’t mean your shakes need to be boring. Here is a great way to change the flavor and still stay “In the Box”.
- 4-6 oz. water
- 1 packet ® 500 Chocolate
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
- 3 ice cubes
- 1. Pour cold water into a blender (4 oz. for a thick shake, 6 oz. for a thinner shake).
- 2. Begin mixing on lowest speed.
- 3. While blender is on, add shake mix and flavorings. Blend for about 10 seconds.
- 4. Gradually add the ice cubes one at a time. (Replace the blender cover after adding each ice cube.)
- 5. Continue mixing on lowest speed 1-1½ minutes until ice is thoroughly blended and shake is smooth.
- 6. Optional: For an extra filling shake, mix on high speed for an additional 10 seconds.
- 7. * These recipes use ® 500. If you substitute ® 70 Plus, ® 120, or ® 800, remember to adjust amount of water and ice.
- 8. **Extracts vary in strength, so always start with a minimal amount, and then add more to taste.