Chocolate Cheesecake Shake
Being on Decision Free doesn’t mean your shakes need to be boring. Here is a great way to change the flavor and still stay “In the Box”.
- 1 packet ® Chocolate Shake
- 6 oz. water
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free, fat-free cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 5 ice cubes
- 1. Pour water into a blender.
- 2. Begin mixing on lowest speed.
- 3. While blender is on, add shake mix and pudding mix.
- 4. Blend for about 10 seconds.
- 5. Gradually add ice cubes, one at a time, replacing the blender cover after adding each ice cube.
- 6. Continue mixing on lowest speed 1-1½ minutes until ice is thoroughly blended and shake is smooth.