Combining Chicken Soup with a variety of seasonings can take your taste buds on a world adventure
- 1 packet ® Chicken Soup mix
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup water (to make into consistency of pancake syrup)
- Optional Flavorings: southwest chipotle seasoning, garlic salt, accent seasoning, dill weed, seasoned salt, lemon pepper, seasoned pepper, etc.
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°
- 2. Blend with whisk until smooth and very slightly thick, let set for a few minutes as spices will absorb some of the water and you may need to add a little more.
- 3. Spoon onto cookie sheet in small puddles, they will spread in oven so leave room.
- 4. Bake until edges turn a crispy brown. Watch closely!
- 5. Chips get crisp as they cool, sometimes the middles never get very crispy, try thinning soup with water to increase crispy texture.
- 6. Can be baked in 9x9 pan and cut into crackers, but they will not be as thin or crispy. Try cutting warm and turn chips over in pan and return to turned off oven to increase crisp. Watch even on turned off oven.
- 7. Can be served alone or with 5 bean casserole blended until smooth as dip.