Cherry Cheesecake Shake
There are endless combinations of shakes with fruits. This is one of our favorites!
- 6 oz. cold water
- 1 scoop ® 120 Vanilla (or one packet any vanilla Shake mix)
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tbsp. sugar-free, fat-free Jell-O cheesecake pudding mix
- 1. Pour water into a blender and begin mixing on lowest speed
- 2. While blender is on, add shake mix and pudding mix, & blend for 10 seconds.
- 3. Add frozen cherries (a few at a time) & continue blending until smooth.
- 4. Optional: If you'd like a creamier shake, add a few ice cubes and continue mixing.