Butterscotch Wholegrain Cookies
Wholegrain Cookies made from cereal with your favorite added flavoring without adding calories.
- 1 packet ® Multigrain Cereal
- 1 packet Vanilla ® 500
- 1 tbsp. butterscotch sugar free instant pudding
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar free ginger ale or sugar free lemon lime pop
- 1. Mix dry ingredients then stir in pop all at once.
- 2. Let stand 5 minutes (while you spray baking pan with non-stick baking spray).
- 3. Mixture may seem runny but will thicken on standing.
- 4. Drop by rounded tbsp. onto baking sheet, spread slightly with back of spoon.
- 5. Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes.
- 6. Let cool on baking sheet.
- 7. Store in a tightly closed container.
- 8. Makes approx 6-7 cookies. For a variation, try adding 1/2 tsp. Orange extract, coconut, or both!