Black Forest Soft-Serve Ice Cream
What’s not to love about mousse/ice cream that is actually good for you? This sweet treat is extra filling and extra delicious.
- 1 packet ® Chocolate Shake
- 4 oz. cold water
- 1 cup frozen cherries, unsweetened
- 2 packets non-caloric sweetener
- 1. Place frozen cherries in food processor fitted with a metal blade.
- 2. Process frozen fruit until finely ground.
- 3. Turn off the food processor.
- 4. Scrape fruit down.
- 5. Turn the food processor back on.
- 6. Add water, shake mix, and sweetener.
- 7. Process for 2 minutes or until it becomes a soft “ice cream” texture.