Black Forest Smoothie
There are endless combinations of shakes with fruits. This is one of our favorites!
- 1 packet ® Chocolate Shake
- 6 oz. cold water
- 1 cup frozen pitted cherries
- Optional: 2 or more ice cubes
- 1. Pour cold water into a blender.
- 2. Begin mixing on lowest speed.
- 3. While blender is on, add shake mix.
- 4. Blend for about 10 seconds.
- 5. Gradually add frozen cherries, a few at a time, replacing the blender cover after adding the cherries each time.
- 6. Continue mixing on lowest speed 1-1½ minutes until thoroughly blended and shake is smooth.