Beef Stroganoff Florentine
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Beef Stroganoff with Noodles Entree
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tbsp. nonfat sour cream
- 1 dash of nutmeg
- Optional: salt (to taste)
- 1. Saute the mushrooms in pan with nonstick cooking spray until most of the liquid is released.
- 2. Add the spinach.
- 3. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 4. Cover and steam until spinach is wilted.
- 5. Add the entree, nutmeg, and sour cream.
- 6. Stir.
- 7. Continue heating until warmed thoroughly.