Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Steak Strips with Red Potatoes and Sauce Entree
- 2 cups frozen mixed bell peppers and onions
- 1 tbsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 tbsp. non-fat sour cream (optional)
- 1 Splash of lime juice (optional)
- 1. Saute vegetables in a non-stick spray until headed through.
- 2. Stir in 1 1/2 tsp. taco seasoning.
- 3. Heat entree in microwave.
- 4. Stir 1 1/2 tsp. taco seasoning into the entree.
- 5. Layer the entree over the peppers and onions and garnish with sour cream and lime.