Beef Fajita Salad
Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Beef Pot Roast with Vegetables and Gravy Entree
- 3 cups romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup canned corn, drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tbsp. nonfat sour cream
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. powdered taco seasoning mix
- 1. Microwave the entree for 1 minute.
- 2. Remove pot roast and vegetables from the tray.
- 3. Set aside.
- 4. Reserve the gravy.
- 5. Cut pot roast into bite-size pieces.
- 6. Make a dressing by combining the taco seasoning mix, lime juice, sour cream, and gravy from the entree.
- 7. Whisk together.
- 8. Layer lettuce, corn, black beans, red bell pepper, and pot roast with vegetables on a plate.
- 9. Drizzle the dressing over the top.