Not only will adding vegetables to your Entrees lower your calorie average for the meal and increase your nutrition, it will also give you more variety. Try this interesting combination for something new!
- 1 ® Mushroom Risotto Entree
- 1 cup broccoli slaw (or finely chopped broccoli)
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1 tsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 packet sweetener
- 1. Add teriyaki sauce and sweetener to broccoli slaw and stir.
- 2. Cover and heat in microwave 2 to 3 minutes.
- 3. Heat entrée in microwave.
- 4. Layer entrée then pineapple on top of broccoli mixture.
- 5. Enjoy!